Game update - August 27th, 2020
We are planning to have a temporary maintenance on our servers from 04:00 to 07:00 AM PDT (13:00 to 16:00 CEST) to install an update.
- Added Daily Quests;
- Mitigated game freezes upon side change, in the beginning and the end of the round, as well as upon changing the weapon;
- Fixed incorrect statistics with a large number of kills;
- Fixed wrong HUD elements displayed after giving the bomb to teammates;
- Fixed the inventory display of items that were equipped in reward screen;
- Fixed the display of future progression levels;
- Fixed the situation when the planted bomb got stuck inside the object on “Storage”;
- Fixed the incorrect display of statistics window upon reconnection or side change;
- Fixed the crash occurring when the only remaining teammate that a player spectates leaves the match;
- Fixed the display of bundles in the platform store. Now the description is displayed to the right of the image;
- Fixed the sounds of interactions with some surfaces;
- Fixed some problems with character skin display.
- Reworked all single standing crates and climbing places;
- Reworked grenade ricochet parameters (it is more predictable now);
- Grenades are now dropped from dead players and can be picked.
- Minimap now displays ground height difference;
- Added a Win/Loss message after surrender vote;
- You can now browse your general and seasonal progress separately after the match.