New Season “Cold Sun” is live!
Cold Sun is the third season of Warface: Breakout and features a brand new map: Outskirts. Put your tactical skills to the test in a new event game mode - Team Deathmatch!
New map - “Outskirts”
The new map, Outskirts, is the seventh map of Warface: Breakout. The map itself is winter-themed, and for the holidays is decked out in festive spirit all around!
See for yourself:
New game mode - Team Deathmatch
A match where your goal as a team is to score more frags than your opponents. Here are the basic rules:
- 2 teams (Reapers and Wardens), 4 to 5 players on each.
- Up to 3 rounds. If each team scores a round win, an additional 3rd round will be played.
- Round goal - 30 frags in 10 minutes max. The winner is the team that either reaches 30 frags or has more frags when the time runs out.
- No friendly fire.
- You win 2 rounds - you win the match.
- If at the end of the third round both teams score the same number of frags, the match is declared a draw.
- A draw is counted as a loss for both teams.
- Leaving penalties and surrender votes work according to casual rules.
- Death in this mode just means that you respawn in a random spot and keep on playing.
- Each time you respawn, you’ll have 3 seconds of immunity and restore your health and armor.
- You respawn with a weapon that you’d chosen before you died.
You start each round with the same set of gear you have in casual: a knife, a pistol, a helmet and body armor. There’s only one difference (and quite a big one!) - you can choose any type of weapon you want, and it’ll cost you nothing. Whenever you spawn or respawn, you can change your weapons free of charge. Credits won’t be used in this game mode at all.
You can play on Storage, Facility and Outskirts. The maps will be modified for team deathmatch, so there won’t be any bomb planting.
Extended profile statistics
Your profile stats are way more detailed now: you can see how much time you played in different game modes, which guns you use most, and even your clutch success when you are left alone against 1 or more enemies.
- New seasonal progression
“Cold Sun” also features a new seasonal progression - it now consists of 80 stages, each earned with experience obtained from playing any game mode.
- New ADS interface
You can now see not only what is inside your sights, but also the world around them when you ADS.
- FPS optimization
We have improved the FPS stability in many aspects of the game, so now it should run smoother than before in most situations.
- New cosmetics
New cosmetic items are there to follow: 12 new knives, 32 new skins, 19 avatars, 2 bomb skins, 17 stickers, 10 victory poses, 2 upgradeable armor sets and 15 stripes.
- More changes
To see a full list of changes, please see the news with patch notes.
And that’s it for the seasonal update. Our team wishes you all Happy Holidays! Enjoy the “Cold Sun” and see you out on the snowy battlefield!
Warface: Breakout team