Game update - December 22nd, 2020
We are planning to have a temporary maintenance on our servers from 01:00 to 04:00 AM PST (10:00 to 13:00 CET) to install an update.
- Added new map, “Outskirts”
- Added Christmas decorations to “Outskirts”
- Added new event game mode, Team Death match
- Added event progression. You progress with experience obtained from playing Team Death match.
- Added extended profile statistics
- You can now see the world around you while ADS
- Reworked seasonal progression: now consists of 80 separate stages with rewards. You progress with experience obtained from matches.
- Removed all leaderboards. We want to rework this feature so that the hard work and persistence of players striving to achieve the top positions will eventually pay off.
- Optimized the game client to stabilize FPS on all devices
- 12 new knives, 32 new skins, 19 avatars, 2 bomb skins, 17 stickers, 10 victory poses, 2 upgradeable armor sets and 15 stripes
- It is now possible to look at vests, gloves, body skins and victory poses from all sides
- Increased daily quest reward from 25000 exp to 60000 exp
- Minimum player requirement for a match is now 6
- Fixed the problem when black screen could appear upon connecting to a server
- Fixed some animations of weapons in victory poses
- Added Underground items to Breakout crate
- Seasonal avatars will now be distributed in seasonal progression