Halloween Update - Preliminary patch notes
- Added Halloween-themed menu tab;
- Added Gun Game mode;
- Added Gun Game leaderboard;
- Added Event Progression interface;
- Server tick rate now equals 60 Hz.
- Optimized the performance of shooting with shotguns and automatic weapons;
- Optimized character movement, both on client and server side;
- Optimized hit registration with high ping difference in a match.
- Grenades now can explode on Oasis lawns;
- 3D pings can no longer be placed outside playable map space;
- Holo no longer disappears after a box animation goes full circle;
- Leaderboard position arrow is now displayed properly for players who made it into the leaderboard for the first time;
- Fixed the problem when a losing team could not initiate surrender vote in case some of its players reconnected during the match;
- Illuminated weapon parts no longer shine through weapon stickers.
- Added 10 avatars, 5 stickers, 8 weapon skins, 1 knife, 2 helmets and 1 victory pose;
- If you were about to throw a grenade before dying, the grenade falls out of your hand and explodes where you died;
- Challenge cards are now marked as “New” if they have just been received;
- Mute pings button has been disabled for enemies in the scoreboard interface.